Luck or Love? What was my highlight of 2020? It’s TMI Tuesday.
I’m back for another week of TMI Tuesday. I’m ready to go, are you?
What Is TMI Tuesday?
TMI Tuesday is a series of questions generated by TMI Tuesday Blog. It is a great way to meet other bloggers and to share some personal thoughts and experiences. It is important to remember that there are no right or wrong answers to these questions, only the answers of the author – and that’s part of what makes this tag so awesome!
How To Play TMI Tuesday
Copy the below TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Send Me Your Questions!
Do you have something you’ve been itching to ask? Maybe something food-related, something a little bit kinky or something completely random? Have fun with it, then be sure to check back next Tuesday for my answer!
1. Tell us about the 3 most enjoyable moments in your life.
Oh god, juat three? But there have been so many!
How about moments at favourite places, can we do that one instead?
- Eating chicken bites & chips from The Atlantic Fish Bar on Portreath sea front. They’re chunks of proper chicken breast and they’re just delightful! Also, with my family? It’s just amazing.
- Eating a Cornish pasty on Perranporth sea front next to my Dad, literally any time. No words said, I’m going to shut up because I’ll make myself emotional…
- Just driving absolutely fucking anywhere with Dad. Seriously, be it ASDA, Severn Beach, or just to get get some “bee bits”… If Dad went, I went with. Oh, we used to go swimming together three times a week at one point, too. He needed a carer with him and I was not passing up that opportunity!
2. What was your most enjoyable moment in 2020?
Giving my Mum her new robovac, or “NooNoo” as it’s now called. It was one of the first days after lockdown that we could sit outside, so we did. We had a hug, even though we weren’t meant to, and it was nice just to sit outside and chat and laugh again. I’ve never forgotten the text that I got a few days later, “He’s got a bit of a tiny belly but he’s lovely 😀 thank you xxx” . It took me a minute to realise what she was talking about!
3. Would you rather have the ability to see 10 minutes into the future or 10 years into the future?
Ten minutes, ten years would have me freaking out about what was going to happen. Ten minutes would be enough time to stop myself from stepping onto a plug or a shard of glass, maybe…I’m a bit of a klutz, okay? It’ll be useful…
4. Would you rather find true love today or win the lottery next year?
Well I’ve already found true love, so it’ll have to be the lottery. Just one or two mil though, please? I don’t want for crazy money!
5. What pursuits bring you the most joy?
Eh heh… Do you want the PG version, or the not-so-PG version?
Absolutely most things kink, particularly sensual kink, but also laughing and talking with my closest people. Also, entertaining. It seems a girl loves throwing a dinner party!
Bonus: Who can you help today?
I think, logically, and sorry to be so dull here, but that can only ever be ourselves. You know, we can spend all of our time helping other people, but then who is helping us? I honestly think we shouldn’t worry about what other people until we are in a good place ourselves. The idea of charity is great, but unfortunately the world doesn’t always work that way. If you can help someone else, great, but definitely always help yourself first. As much as I would love to help others, neither money nor time allows.
Though I do run this blog and I try to be informative and helpful, so maybe I helped you in some way?
That’s it from me for this TMI Tuesday! Join me next week for the next round!
Until next time,
Stay safe & have fun,