Who’s back for another round?
What Is TMI Tuesday?
TMI Tuesday is a series of questions generated by TMI Tuesday Blog. It is a great way to meet other bloggers and to share some personal thoughts and experiences. It is important to remember that there are no right or wrong answers to these questions, only the answers of the author – and that’s part of what makes this tag so awesome!
How To Play TMI Tuesday
Copy the below TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Send Me Your Questions!
Do you have something you’ve been itching to ask? Maybe something food-related, something a little bit kinky or something completely random? Have fun with it, then be sure to check back next Tuesday for my answer!
Alternatively, why not get involved with my Digital Birthday Bash?!
And now, onto the questions…
List 10 things you screwed up.
- Having a dull, run-of-the-mill office job
- Letting my bullies win
- Fitting in
- Failing school
- Fly fishing (let’s not!)
- Impressing my childhood crush (wet kitchen floor + trying to walk sexy = Head/back injuries + a trip to A&E. He didn’t even care!)
- Being lonely
- Making apple dumplings (I admit, the last time I made them my family called them “cannon balls”. The pastry outer was hard!)
- Similarly, making mince pies (I got in a muddle between 1 tablespoon of sugar and a quarter teaspoon of salt – a girl very nearly didn’t have her Grandad anymore! On another occasion, I forgot all about them and turned them into charcoal overnight…)
- Hating myself for my mistakes
As an aside I should say that, away from pastry, I’m not too bad in the kitchen (especially at desserts!). My pastry dishes, however, should probably come with a warning label attached!
Bonus: What do you need advice on?
Adding more hours to my day. Anyone?
That’s it from me for this TMI Tuesday! Join me next week for the next round. Do you have any questions for me for next week? Don’t forget to leave them in the comments below!
Until next time!
Stay safe & have fun,
Bonus picture: Corked out next to me while we wait for the washing machine to become available – for the laundry, not the dog!