The posts written here relate to the recent toppling and sinking of the statue of Edward Colston, from the perspective of a woman who was born and raised in Bristol. As the event made world news, you can read here what I thought of it all.
- Opinion: Like Him Or Not, You Can’t Just Throw Edward Colston In The River
- Just How Do You Replace A Slave Trader?
- Who Have You Been Listening To?
- Don’t You Tell Me To Check My Privileges
- The Power Of Three Little Letters
- George Floyd’s Death Tore Us Apart, Can Patrick Hutchinson Reunite Us Again?