Would you like to see your work featured on my blog? Have one of my posts inspired you into writing something that you feel you would like to contribute? Are you interested in appearing as a guest post and gaining some exposure for your blog? You can feature on my blog in one of two ways…
Option One – Follow Me!
I regularly read from my followers and I follow back fellow bloggers who also write engaging content. Are you a proud blogger too? Be sure to hit the ‘follow’ button and let me feel the love. When you do, I’ll pop on over to your blog and if I like what I read, I will follow you, too. From there, your posts will appear on my Reader and if your posts stands out for me at the end of the week, I will share it on for free. After that, you can kick back, relax, and reap the benefits that come with being a sociable blogger who writes such awesome posts!. Yep, it’s just as simple as that!
Option Two – Write A Guest Post For Me
So you chose the harder option, huh? Well, I have some good news and I have some bad news. The bad news is that you’re going to have to put the work into writing a whole new post if you want to appear on my blog, but the good news is that, provided it meets the criteria below, it’s almost guaranteed to be shared! Don’t mind the extra work? Take a read of my accepted guest post criteria.
All guest posts need to:-
● Include an introduction- Who you are, what you wanted to write about, and why.
● Be no shorter than 300 words and no longer than 5,000 words (about a 2-3 minute read)
● Be relevant to my blog in some way (kink or BDSM, life with disabilities, mental health etc)
● Not an advertorial!
● Be easy to read, informative and friendly. Remember, you want people to want to read more from you!
● Be free of text speak. Occasional emojis are okay but please use full words.
● Grammatically correct, with proper spelling and punctuation.
● Be free of hate speech of any kind. Having an opinion is fine, spreading hate is not.
● All images must be your own, or you must have usage rights for them (not stolen from Google!)
● Lastly, don’t forget to include a link to your blog!
Once complete. send your finished work to email@example.com and I will let you know when I will post your piece!
Thankyou for your interest and happy writing!